Sunday, March 25, 2018

Courage with a Pink Rose!



Hi,

This month marked a year for me for my 2nd surgery my double mastectomy, since then I have had a new fondness of the color pink. I decided to make a card using Suzanne Cannon's Away With Words Courage and a Rose using Susan Tierney Cockburns Rose 3.  I used the Rose Pocket by Moda Scrap and instead of using it the usual way I made a Circle Background for my card.

Here is my card



And another view....



This card is for all of my friends and sisters that have battled this awful disease.
It is truly nothing I would ever wish on anyone.....I'm very lucky to have had lots of love and support through this from family and friends!

Please if you are putting off that Mammo....don't put it off any longer make that apt!
Thanks for stopping by today and make it a wonderful day...
XOXO
Kelly

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...