Friday, March 9, 2018

A Birthday Card For My Brother....

Hi,

My younger brother and I have always been very close and our birthdays are 5 days apart.
I wanted to make him a special card as he is turning 55 this year....

Here is the front of the card I created



I used the Simon Says Stamp Brother die along with MFT Stamps  Scalloped Stitched Frame , Sentiment and Little Chick and added a ground using the Nature Edges by Karen Burniston.


Here is the Inside as it opens....


And the card opened up!


I had to make a black cake...  :)

The Cake Pop Up by Karen Burniston is so much Fun.... all dies on the inside are by Karen Burniston and linked below.
The patterned paper is from Hobby Lobby.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful day.....
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...