Friday, February 16, 2018

Happy Sixteenth Birthday!

Hi,

My niece is turning sixteen next month it's crazy how it seems like yesterday she was a baby.
She looks forward to a card from me each year and since out March is going to be a busy one...I thought I'd better get her card finished! I just got this but Birthday Squidgy and thought it would be perfect to use with the Karen Burniston Cake Pop Up!

Here is the front of my card:


Isn't this a Fun image??  I just love her.....

Here is the Inside!


And another photo.....



This cake goes together really easy and is such a fun die set...it can be a wedding cake or a birthday and decorated in so many fun ways!!
Supplies I used are linked below.....
Thank you for stopping and have a Super Weekend!
XOXO
Kelly



2 comments:

SD pooja said...

Its wonderful loved the cute image and the pop up cake is Awesome :)

Annette Reed said...

Such a fun card. The front is adorable.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...