Saturday, November 25, 2017

#C4C413 Crazy 4 Challenges Card Christmas or Winter!

Hi,

This is the last week for my guest spot for the Crazy 4 Challenges Group....It has been Fun!
This the challenge is to make a Christmas or Winter Card.....so I have both for you today!
I was Inspired by Laura Bassen and her Rainbow like Christmas card using the MFT Drifts and Hills Stencil.  I thought this background would be perfect for an ornament made using the Elizabeth Craft Designs Large Snowflake from the Ornate Snowflakes set.


After several snowflakes cut from white card stock the top one was cut from the Tim Holtz Woodgrain Distress Card Stock. I then adhered several gems by Lucy's Little Things onto my Snowflake. The bakers Twine was threaded tied in a bow and tucked behind the background which was created using Distress Oxides the MFT Stencil and a little paint splatter :)
I used removable tape to hold the twine on the background and then the recipient can just lightly tug and remove the ornament.

Here is another View.....


Then I made a Winter Card using the Same die set by Elizabeth Craft Designs and a Distress Oxide Background without the paint splatter....


I added a few gems and sequins by Lucy's Little Things 
A smaller snowflake to the center to finish of my card using the negative space.

Here are the two together!


All Supplies I used are linked below.....
Thank You for stopping and head over to the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog and see what the others have done this week!!
XOXO
Kelly


1 comment:

StampOwl said...

beautiful cards Kelly, love those snowflakes. Thanks for playing along as our Guest Designer this month.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...