Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Poppy Goes to Paris a new Accordion die set by Karen Burniston!

Hi,

I'm back to show you another New Die set by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs it is the Rectangle Accordion (Which I LOVE by the way).  I also used the New Eiffel Tower die on this card and the new Beach edges and several older dies.

Here is the Front:

I used the hat from the Props 1 set to create a beret for Poppy!
I also used the Paris edges and the beach edges for the ground.

Here is the card opened up!


I used the clouds Embossing Folder by Karen for the Backdrop and shortened the Eiffel tower die just a bit so it fin on the rectangle. I used the postage frame, the speech bubble and tiny heart for the last page that is included in the New Rectangle Pull card set.
I had so much Fun creating this card for the CHA Booth!
All dies and supplies are linked below! I know I used several sets for this it just goes to show how well all of the Elizabeth Craft Designs/Karen Burniston Dies work well together.

Thanks for stopping by and have a Great Day!



2 comments:

judkajudi said...

This is a masterpiece!! Awesome.

hpm.ba said...

Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
http://www.hpm.ba/en/bosnia/sarajevo/98_sarajevo_modern_two-room_apartment_center?tid=1

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...